ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Free Games Thread

1.8 Civic EX
So after the announcement yesterday of two free games a month to all live gold members from now until the launch of the Xbox one I figured I'd start a thread so everyone can give each other a heads up as and when they notice a new free game pop up.

The free game is currently Fable III, downloaded last night for free with a few bits of extra content for free too.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Sweet - will download later, was always one of those games I wanted to play but didnt want to pay for!

Little tip for cheap Gold access, let your subscription run out then leave it about 2 weeks, they then offer you 1/2 months for about £1, I do it all the time, had gold for about 2 years, with say 2 months downtime in total and only paid about £10!

Nissan 350z
Its World of Tanks, they are porting it from PC to Xbox. "Summer" its slated for aparently.
Be interesting to see how the transition from keyboard + mouse to controller works out. Either way its not a bad game but very pay 2 win (ingame cash shop affair).

Impreza RB5 #054
My mate wanks over this World of Tanks on the PC.
Puts 3k into his PC to play it and from the little I've seen of the game, a mega drive could quite happily run it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just tried to download fable 3 and it won't let me
Error code 80162713 gets displayed? :(

Goliath I
Just tried to download fable 3 and it won't let me
Error code 80162713 gets displayed? :(

Me too, could be down to the amount of people trying to download it.

Almost 6 gig though! I've only got a standard 20 gig hd. Though I do have an external 1TB hard drive, is there anyway I can download the game onto that?

1.8 Civic EX
You can hook up an external drive for use with the Xbox for games etc but when you do it formats the whole the drive the first time you do it and I think it's only a certain amount of space which is quite small. I've done it with a USB stick (the one that came with forza 3) and have my profile on it so when I go round a mates I can take it with me and sign in with my profile on thier machines, and take game saves etc with me.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Wasn't a fan of Fable 3, but since it was free I started the download and cancled it, just to have it in my DL history :D

S2H

RS Clio 200
didn't know this will have a look later. Amazon are doing 1 year gold at the mo for 27quid. That's pretty decent.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've downloaded this tonight now. Never played the fable games before so it's all new to me

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im gonna have to buy a hard drive.. Wish i didnt swap my elite for my brothers 4gb slim... I love that boy to much...

Nissan 350z
Oh i just skipped to the end and read the last post, i didnt even see Scutch's post on Page#1 haha.