ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FREE WEB HOSTING/WEBSITE

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Right, im not to sure how to go about this.

Basicly i want to make a webpage with details of a race my running club hosts in july.

Is there any free places i could do this and make it avialable on the net?

thanks
one usless shaw

BMW 328 Ci
I use Dreamweaver, probably a free one out there somewhere, but its a nightmare finding stuff that is actually free as opposed to downloading free then being told you have to pay £30 to unlock the feature you actually need.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
hehe im only messing. i actually use dreamweaver to code for that reason, just never bother with design view or any of the tools.

What txt editor do you recommend mate? might give it a go!

Rav4
Grimson editor is what I use, it is really good.

Also use Dreamweaver. Also like using Fireworks.

G.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Textmate is the best text editor I've ever used.

It's mac only. :)

Same, infact, it's also what all the ClioSport stuff is being done in nowadays ;)
So there.. Mac influenced CS :rasp:

I love the way it integrates with transmit (and others). Double click in transmit, edit in textmate and when you press save it automatically uploads to the site - and I get a growl notification when the upload is complete :)

Now that's workflow!

Same, infact, it's also what all the ClioSport stuff is being done in nowadays ;)
So there.. Mac influenced CS :rasp:

I love the way it integrates with transmit (and others). Double click in transmit, edit in textmate and when you press save it automatically uploads to the site - and I get a growl notification when the upload is complete :)

Now that's workflow!

Never used Transmit myself. May have to take a look!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Now that's workflow!

Never used Transmit myself. May have to take a look!

Tis good. I swear by it. Plus it has the "set permissions by filetype" option! Sense!!!