ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freeview views check this out!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yes i can generate a pin code for those adult channels :rasp:

televison x and red hot

for errrr nothing!!!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
well one problem.

the code changes every day, so cant dish out one code for everyone.

but i may well be selling the kit to do it soon. its very simple and very cheap

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
it is free for me, but my knowledge isnt free.

but once u have the stuff it will be free for the rest of your life!!!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
im letting you know whats possible lol

and ill be offering a "how to do it" soon but will cost a small amount.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
haha

well i know a man whos a code breaker, hes like god. he cracks licence code registration on comp software.

he wants money for his work, but like i said a small amount

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Its not common knowledge, nor are torrents, but if you want to learn to use it, google away.

As with torrents though, get caught and you might aswell lube you own arse up....

Citroen DS3 DSport
If it's p**n you want then you'd be better getting a satellite dish and receiver and pointing it at Hotbird and Astra 19.2 :) Plenty of real p**n channels (not the UK rubbish) available there for free if you have the correct receiver and codes.

So i'm told anyway!!

Premiership football and lots of movies are also available.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Mr RSi said:
care shareing what you put into goggle or how to do it ?

Well, if you wanted to search for something that say "generated keys for a certain tv channel", then using those sorts of words (or words to that effect) would do the trick.

Edit: But I'm with sneeks, quite why anybody would want to watch UK broadcasted p**n is beyond me, get a copy of the daily sport, same material and easier!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Piratebay>Top 100>p**n-movies

Or

Torrentspy>Directory>adult>Videos-Hardcore

is where its all at!;)

172 Cup
Exactly if you have the internet and I'm guessing people on this forum do then why would you want to watch crap channels on Freeview??

Clio 172mk2
GavFre said:
Piratebay>Top 100>p**n-movies

Or

Torrentspy>Directory>adult>Videos-Hardcore

is where its all at!;)

lol , so behind with the times , try news servers 1200ksec for me , basically yer top bandwidth and u dont have to upload ;)

also when it was itv digital u could get all the channels for free , prolly why it ended , theres allways been dodgy cards and updates available. u just have to know where to look and what to look for, and usually the person that works all this out doesnt charge as it incriminates him more , but those crack head will sell it for there fix