ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

182BG
GuyS said:
im staying locked up indoors this year and hiding my car keys.

FCS 04, was on my way home, an american drove into me on a roundabout
FCS 05, got home ok, decided to go out for a drive that night, skidded off road into a lamp post

FCS 06 - not moving my car all day.

you know what will happen this time don't you, someone will drive into it whilst its parked at your home :(

Scooby STi, FiestaST
ill be there again....taking some pics of the track cars dodging random people. Nice to see people like tucks still using the pics as an avatar....... makes me sooo proud.

At least this year i will be able to get on the cliosport stand rather than ending up in the swamp of public parking.

Ph1 172 & others
so how does the stand work? can any member of Cliosport have their car on the stand? or is it specific cars only?

when you buy tickets (from what ever source)

By post (request booking form online)
By Phone
By website

Full details at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

If you are a member of Cliosport mention the club name when prompted and we will include a CLIOSPORT window pass which permits you into the show village and not public parking.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
muzz said:
I will be there again know where to go thistime but want more scottish people going it was only me and badinvinceable

No it wasnt! Me and DjwDave were there last year! Will be there again in '06 as well! Probably heading down the day before again.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Seems a few people are getting vip tickets, just out of interest who else has got/is getting vip tickets - Should they be renaming it the Cliosport Vip tent??;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
I'm really hoping to come this year, its a hell off a mission for me but looks like there will be some peeps from round here going up so will have to look into it.
Silly me didnt find this site till august and I've had my car since april.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
hmmmm i might come not sure yet who else is going from manchester.

Scooby STi, FiestaST
i'll be going... from essex. so not sure if thats any good to anyone.
Enjoyed last years show, and may be on my own rather than drag the missus and the nipper out all day again, then i can get some decent photos....
;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
i may come this year with a few mates. im from edinburgh so could trek down with the scottish lads. not sure if my puny 1.2 would survive the trip tho lol :eek:

who else is going from scotland?

list?!

1. Jonesy
2. Evil john?
3. muzz?

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
area reps or someone should make up a table of whose going (region by region) so that convoys ect can be arranged.

Id be up for going the night before!

get a few beers :cheers:

ferret - good plan ;) lol
mitch - I'll be going so we can all convoy up - if you can keep up ;) lol (I was slow last time by the way :clown: LoL)

It would be good if we can sort out convoys with the Area Reps - I shall mention it nearer the time to them all so hopefully we can get them sorted out :) (Feel free to remind me if I forget LoL)

Clio 197
I'm from Cheshire and I like to go there, but what I do? Book online or put my name down in this thread?:)

VRS
buy ur tickets off the fcs site mate and quote the club when prompted then join a convoy down there! im heading down from cheshire as well

Clio 197
makavelli said:
buy ur tickets off the fcs site mate and quote the club when prompted then join a convoy down there! im heading down from cheshire as well

Cool!:cool: but which one I should pay? £10 or £12.50 or £25?