ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ClioSport will be attending French Car Show 2013.

We know the venue but don't want to announce it until it has been 100% confirmed. For now, the information we have is below.

I will update this post with all the information you need as it becomes available.

Any questions, PM myself or Brian.

550865_536896992989822_1004763029_n.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
Saturday then this year so that will make it easier for me!

Take it the date is 100% confirmed??

1.2 clio
Wow that's late this year!. Normally in June I thought and on a Saturday cool! Where this looking to be held this year does anyone know ?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I don't believe it's going to be donnington, but i'll wait while Mark gives the nod before I confirm the venue.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Surely if the date i 100% confirmed then that must mean the venue is booked?
I dont see how you can have a confirmed date without a confirmed venue? Unless there is a fallback plan of the local harvester carpark? lol

Audi A5
I dont see how you can have a confirmed date without a confirmed venue? Unless there is a fallback plan of the local harvester carpark? lol

Lol, good point.

come on Luke, what do you know?

Superleggera'd MK3

Hahahaha :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Date & Venue are confirmed, but he wants to announce everything in one cohesive piece. I've been asked not to say anything about venue so i'll let Mark announce that when he wants to.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No problem mate, its good you are going to respect his wishes although god knows why the secrecy from Mark in the first place, its a car show, tell us where it is and we will come you dont need to have a big unveiling ceremony for the location, releasing information in dribs and drabs is just frustrating not exciting for the punter, lol

Sprint 172
They are at Autosport this weekend so I suppose it's reasonable for them to do a public release of the details when the show opens on Friday - just guessing!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well donnington has a space on their events calender that weekend by the looks of it, so hopefully we are back there again.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Hopefully donnington.
Or maybe silverstone......I guess isn't central enough?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Castle Combe or Thruxton i've heard.

Castle combe would be EPIC for me, its easy for me to get to and I know it really well so it would make my cars look far better than they are, lol

But I didnt think they allowed camping on that scale TBH so it seems unlikely it is there.

I did think santa pod briefly but it specifically says "circuit" on the flyer!

The plot thickens, maybe they have rented an airfield and are going to cone out a track!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Someone did mention Blyton Park aswell. Not sure if thats set up for camping though.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Blyton isn't that bad.

It's at a disused airfield but it's new tarmac, no concrete, eats tires though apparently.

Suppose we will see in a few days.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Blyton isn't that bad.

It's at a disused airfield but it's new tarmac, no concrete, eats tires though apparently.

Suppose we will see in a few days.

Blyton is one of the better ones, but its still no donnington or even rockingham.

I really hope its at a proper circuit not an airfield or a mcdonalds carpark etc :(

WRX
Can't see it being Thruxton because of track time, if not Donington then I hope it's Combe or Oulton. Burger King or KFC rather than McDonald's too.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Surely though, it can't be too far South as the Scots don't want to travel the whole length of England to get to a location near the South Coast...