ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yup, my mate was trying to get me to go to another stand who were giving away free bacon butties. But I'd feel bad not being on the Cs stand.

Will you make me a butty instead? :smile:

Of course! I'm all over it! (in all seriousness, we will be supplying snacks and hot and cold drinks to our members on the stand all day )

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Any sort of convoy for the Saturday? Do we need to be there for a certain time?

Not sure if there's a convoy from your area mate. Stick a post up in your local area section :up:

You can get there pretty much anytime but don't leave it too late :wink:

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Can I just turn up and pay on the gate? Or do I have to get a ticket in advance?

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Nah, I will just be driving down in the dirty diesel vectra, so just public parking.
My Cup (shell - as I am keeping my engine, gearbox, brakes) has gone to Scott who binned his at Oulton the other week, and the Cup shell I collected on sunday won't be built up and ready until at least August.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Nah, I will just be driving down in the dirty diesel vectra, so just public parking.
My Cup (shell - as I am keeping my engine, gearbox, brakes) has gone to Scott who binned his at Oulton the other week, and the Cup shell I collected on sunday won't be built up and ready until at least August.

Ah gotcha!

make sure you come and say hello on the stand!

Ron

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

And yes you can buy tickets on the gate :up:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Have a great day chap's, im out.

My french car will be living in Northern Ireland.

Clio 182
Im coming up on the Friday and staying until Sunday. Was supposed to be bringing a mate along but he's let me down last minute so it's just me on my tod now. Still gonna make him pay for the ticket though! See you guys there

Clio RS 197 - RED
If i choose not to put my car on the stand can i put my friends clio 172 in my place instead?
Getting him involved might help convince him to become a member.