ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If i choose not to put my car on the stand can i put my friends clio 172 in my place instead?
Getting him involved might help convince him to become a member.
You're too late for stand passes now mate, if you've already paid for them and have them then yes, you can put your mates 172 on instead and you use his normal car parking ticket.

Clio RS 197 - RED
You're too late for stand passes now mate, if you've already paid for them and have them then yes, you can put your mates 172 on instead and you use his normal car parking ticket.
Ive already got a stand pass so would it be okay to let my non member mate use it instead?

Clio RS 197 - RED
No worries mate! You don't need to be a subscribed ClioSport.net member to be on our stand so yeah your mate will be fine! Would be nice to see your 197 on there as well though!
Ive got a clio197 stand pass as well as my back up plan as didnt now non members could jump in but if my mate doesnt wanna do his ill def put mine on cliosport stand. just really trying to convince him to join us.

Being honest though fcs sent me a 3rd and 4th stand passes as website got bit upset on my order im just not sure if extras are cliosport or clio197 passes hopefully its a cliosport suppose ill find out on the day lol.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ive got a clio197 stand pass as well as my back up plan as didnt now non members could jump in but if my mate doesnt wanna do his ill def put mine on cliosport stand. just really trying to convince him to join us.

Being honest though fcs sent me a 3rd and 4th stand passes as website got bit upset on my order im just not sure if extras are cliosport or clio197 passes hopefully its a cliosport suppose ill find out on the day lol.
Haha, reminded me.. I need to find all my entry tickets and passes. I put them 'somewhere safe that I won't forget' and well, I've forgotten where that place is.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Im coming up on the Friday and staying until Sunday. Was supposed to be bringing a mate along but he's let me down last minute so it's just me on my tod now. Still gonna make him pay for the ticket though! See you guys there

See you there buddy! :up:

Hi mate. We own the Clio197 forum as well and the stands are next to each other to form one big one so it's all cool :up:

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Sadly I am unable to attend in either the screaming Atom or my venerable v6. Cars are both filthy and I won't be able to get them ready in time.
I'll get my finger out next year promise!:tongueout:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
For those of you joining us this weekend, there will be reduced price ClioSport Saturday 2015 tickets on sale on the club stand.

A perfect opportunity to buy if you haven't got one already!

1932bcb3ed4b645858cd2f14b045e265.jpg

Evo
Won't be attending the stand this year chaps but still gonna pop down for the day and park in the public car park like a peasant. Have a good one!

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Had a last minute dash this morning, not the best day to lose my tickets :(

clio 172 cup
I'm working Saturday, does much happen there on Sunday?

There's also Haynes museum breakfast club and a supercar meet at Wilson house.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
After being inundated by 'FCS prep' posts on fb... And being totally unmotivated to clean the car;

Will there be a filtered water outlet for foaming and rinsing the car and a 240v power outlet for correction?

I figured, it'd just get dirty on the way down so I may as well do it while I'm there.

Clio 182
Well having been waiting for this for a few months I got struck down with d+v last night. All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't in a tent. Hope the shows good and maybe I'll see you guys next year

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Had a last minute dash this morning, not the best day to lose my tickets 😧
Hi .
Was your car next to the cliosport tent with the yellow engine paint. Very nice, saw loads of people looking at it.
Gus

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi .
Was your car next to the cliosport tent with the yellow engine paint. Very nice, saw loads of people looking at it.
Gus
Did it have ITB's ? That would have been joe, pretty mental car I love it!
was parked next to my artic 182 :smile:

Awesome day today, thanks for the warm welcome, hoody, stickers .. Coffee and cookies (they were lovely)!

Was nice to put names to faces and see the odd few people I've kinda met before!

Ali

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Hi .
Gus
It was indeed, was in a bit of a state, cleaned it for the first time in 8 months, and decided to rain before i came down, needs a good tidy up, it doesn't look as nice within 10 metres ;)

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
My crap array of pics, i didnt have a camera and forgot to use my phone most of the day!

10256799_10155762636550151_2366849700892704653_n.jpg

11412328_10155762636870151_4412643677832217452_n.jpg

11266455_10155762637065151_5032508854042764250_n.jpg

10436185_10155762637580151_2170936759897823625_n.jpg

Swift Sport
Had a really good day yesterday especially as I wasn't expecting much! The hospitality tent at CS was great and the cookies were delicious 😌. Had a chat with Ron and a few others who's names I can't remember, but everyone there seemed mega sound :grimacing:. Massive thanks to everyone, especially anyone responsible for the CS stuff... It didn't go unappreciated! :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Had a really good day yesterday especially as I wasn't expecting much! The hospitality tent at CS was great and the cookies were delicious 😌. Had a chat with Ron and a few others who's names I can't remember, but everyone there seemed mega sound :grimacing:. Massive thanks to everyone, especially anyone responsible for the CS stuff... It didn't go unappreciated! :up:

Nice chatting to you too Steve! Hope to see you at the CSS :up: