ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

phase 2 five turbo
iv brought tickets thro rtoc owners and some tracktime ,so any chance i can go for the lap with the clio sport club?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I need to book somewhere to stay :(

Edit: I might book that place Mr Boosh

Last edited:
  Meg RS,172 and a dci
Bit of a random question and it has probably been asked before but i dont fancy reading through 20+ pages to find out so if someone could answer me that would be good,basically i have a clio sport atm but its going tomorrow and i will be getting a megane 225 but i just wondered if i could still be parked on the cliosport stand and do the parade lap?cheers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Bit of a random question and it has probably been asked before but i dont fancy reading through 20+ pages to find out so if someone could answer me that would be good,basically i have a clio sport atm but its going tomorrow and i will be getting a megane 225 but i just wondered if i could still be parked on the cliosport stand and do the parade lap?cheers

You're ok to park a non-clio on the stand, but the parade lap is only clio's.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just decide before the 1st June and you'll be ok. Be sure to say hello if you make it!

Just make sure you ask for a loyalty discount!
Temptations... I actually bought a seat cover from you last year at FCS I think. Dont even know why I did come to think of it...
Is it because trowel has been dropped?
Mate, im still massively upset at the exclusion of Trowel services. I might just sit on the slip road at J27 so that I can join you as you drive past ;)

I might have to come actually.... I just cant decide.

Fabia VRS
with fcs...do i need a club/show pass?

Ive put down im coming with cliosport if thats ok?

Anything else i need to do or put down?

(sorry for the noob questions)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Saying your with cliosport gets you on the cliosport stand.

You don't need to do anything else.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

You've everything you needed to, They will send you the necessary car pass with your ticket(s)

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Worrying issue,

if youre going on track,
do you need to take your driving licence and that??

as my wallet got pinched recenelty that had my photocard in it, and i havnt got round to odering a new one yet?!

will the counterpart and my passport be ok as a substitute??

Clio 1.2 16v
Got my tickets last night... never noticed anything with ClioSport on it though?

Dont think it says anything on the wrist band, but included in that envelope for me was a A4 sign with "2". Assuming this was the club pass.

172 Cup
I didnt get any wrist bands in my pack, just the official letter, flyers and dash pass with a the number 2 on for the cs stand. Should i have wrist bands aswell?

Fiesta ST
The orange wristband you get is your ticket in according to the letter you receive with it. dash pass is for the correct stand

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Worrying issue,

if youre going on track,
do you need to take your driving licence and that??

as my wallet got pinched recenelty that had my photocard in it, and i havnt got round to odering a new one yet?!

will the counterpart and my passport be ok as a substitute??

Not sure what the specific case is with this track day, but everyone i've attended you need at the very least your photo card.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
spoke to mark, that little jobs jobbled!

also, ive been told that to be on the show stand, you have to be there by 8am?!

is this true? because i was intending on having a lazying morning and rocking up to rockingham for 11ish!