ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You will need a helmet. iirc, they have some available to hire/borrow if you don't have you own. But it's worth checking this 100% with the organisers

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, as long as you buy in advance. If you pay on the day you can't get a car pass.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nothing that you'll have to pay extra for, No.

And it won't make any difference to how tickets are bought either.

White Sti Hatch
Cant be arsed trawling through 15 pages of text to find out so ill ask.....Where are the majority of folk staying this year ? Wheres the piss up ?????

Bux

Golf GTD
Cant be arsed trawling through 15 pages of text to find out so ill ask.....Where are the majority of folk staying this year ? Wheres the piss up ?????

Premier Inn at Corby. The post above yours said that :p

Lots of us are staying there

Ah well im booked into the Alwalton outside Peterborough - £19 a room ftw !!!

This with Premier Inn?

PS. posty tried to deliver the attachment today but I was out, So just letting you know its here. Well at the sorting office, have to pick it up on thursday now :/

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
This with Premier Inn?

PS. posty tried to deliver the attachment today but I was out, So just letting you know its here. Well at the sorting office, have to pick it up on thursday now :/

thats wih travelodge, but premier inn have got a deal for £29 a room at corby, best to let everyone else know about it who havent booked yet, im already booked in for for that but missed out on the offer, oh well

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I've just ordered a second ticket about half an hour ago, i didnt select the club/ show parking pass on my last one so will it be okay as i'll be giving that to my gf, i mean there is only one car going but do both tickets need the pass? newby thing to ask but i havent really been to a big show nevermind park on a stand lol

Bux

Golf GTD
I've just ordered a second ticket about half an hour ago, i didnt select the club/ show parking pass on my last one so will it be okay as i'll be giving that to my gf, i mean there is only one car going but do both tickets need the pass? newby thing to ask but i havent really been to a big show nevermind park on a stand lol

You'll be ok with what you've done. You select the club so that they know how many cars on gonna be on each club's stand. If you're only bringing 1 car then you only need 1 ticket with it on :)

Liquid yellow 182
i went here last year and loved it but now im a member on here id like to come up with you guys but unsure of how do get the tickets and pass could someone let me no sorry..

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
You'll be ok with what you've done. You select the club so that they know how many cars on gonna be on each club's stand. If you're only bringing 1 car then you only need 1 ticket with it on :)

thats alright then lol, last show i went to was VW festival last year with my dad, he nearly ended up parking with ukmkiv's even though he didnt put a club or anything cause they just said park over there :L

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Right im looking at booking my tickets just now & the £99 track thing. just wondering though if i can book track time later on its own after ive baught the tickets? and also ive not been on track before. but im planning to be before then so should i just stick with not been on track before. just to be on the safe side? sorry if these questions are dumb :)

Cheers

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
When it says "open pit"does this mean i can stop in the pits for 5 then go back out?

R

robclio182

reguarding the parade lap , what you got to do to or where do you put your name down

07 Campus Sport 1.2
we dont have a limit on the number of people on the stand, when you book your tickets, select cliosport as your club and you will be sent a stand pass for your car with your ticket. read the thread before asking a question thats been read and answered a million times in here.

updated info from FCS towers

Hi Folks

Adrian Flux French Car Show - Some new attractions

Adrian Flux French Car Show 2011 Sunday 5th June, Rockingham NN17 5AF
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Attractions include;

JDM All stars (not French but not many French stunt acts!) – TBC
>>> Free Dodgems to settle some scores <<<
dodgems2.jpg

UKFMX
Europe’s fastest circuit
- £22 - 15 minute slot
- £99 – 180 minutes open pit (selling fast)
Tuner master classes hosted by PFC
Club challenges for prizes
Trade Village – many new big names
Flux welcome centre with activities
Parade laps
Clash of the Titans – lunchtime circuit
Legends of Group B
Renaultsport track rides
Meguiar’s Top 25

Simple process to buy tickets/track online
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

£14.95 per person
- Includes magazine
- Commemorative graphic
- Timetable/map
- Attractions/Dodgems no charges when in

We are seeking more applicants to enter the Meguiars Top 25 especially if you have a presentable standard or performance/tuned car.

Thanks again for your support, many of you have stuck by us for eleven annual shows!

Best regards

Neil & Jillian
Clubs Team
French Car Show - http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
Performance French Cars Magazine - http://www.performancefrenchcars.co.uk

PO Box 3689
Swindon
SN3 9BY

Note - All attractions are subject to change.

new clio, pug 205,
orderd my tickets about 2 weeks ago and they still havent arived

any idia how long i can expect befor i recive them ?

and regarding the parade lap do i need to get there early to put my name down or is there somthing to sign up for it online ?

White Sti Hatch
orderd my tickets about 2 weeks ago and they still havent arived

any idia how long i can expect befor i recive them ?

and regarding the parade lap do i need to get there early to put my name down or is there somthing to sign up for it online ?

About a week before the show youll get them !

DCi 80 DieselSport
Hi,

Just wondering about the layout of the stand. Will each type of model be lined up? Personally it'd be nice to see each example of each model lined up/grouped.

All the Trophies........

All the 172 Cups.......

Is this what you guys normally do?