ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French pikey b******s get your arses into gear...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
...and make me some tyres.

Ordered some today and was phoned back later to say they are on back order until the end of the month.

Bloody pilot exaltos.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
HOLY s**t!! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Never mind eh.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Get some Nankangs. They're *ahem* awesome... Probably get a front pair for the price of 1 Exalto. Obvioulsy may cost a bit more when you write the car off due to the fact that THEY JUST DON'T F***ING GRIP. But hey...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
:rofl: Pair? You could get four of the 'ditchfinders' due to them being offered on 'buy one get one free'

I really do pity the fool that doesn't understand how important tyres are.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Like the dumbass who had my car before me... Toyo Proxes T1R's all round next tuesday WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
anybody ever had problem's with Falken's only problem i had with mine were the front's wearing out faster than the back's n when i say faster im talkin over 3 year's i had 3 sets of fronts n 1 set of back's (from new)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Re: French pikey b*****ds get your arses into gear...

Maybe it's the German pikey b4stards ( where they are made ) and not the French you should be blamin' ;)

I just had 2 new exaltos put on yesterday at Elite in essex £99 each fitted balanced etc, probably a bit far from where you are but have you phoned around places?

Rob.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower

I just had 2 new exaltos put on yesterday at Elite in essex £99 each fitted balanced etc, probably a bit far from where you are but have you phoned around places?

Rob.

Expensive.

195's from etyre.co.uk £60 ish fitted.............

Rob.

Expensive.

195's from etyre.co.uk £60 ish fitted.............

205's mate... I thought it was pretty reasonable. When I had my last 2 fitted probably a couple of years ago they were £96 balanced, fitted...