ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly resprayed 16v....willyfied...!

Clio 182
DSC00739.jpg

Will get some better pics of the respray in a week or so after.....
This:
DSC00756.jpg

goes into this
DSC00757.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

Specs quite extensive on the 2ltr, so should be a flyer :)
More pics to follow tonight after ive cleaned the bay up a bit :D

Clio 182
Twas cheap cheap cheap ;)
Full respray was £400, engine was 3x times that, so not too sad...

Looking for a ph-quick...
Looking good dude!! Mines gettin a re-spray very soon! Nice and white!!!! Will be good to see when its running!

Clio 182
Cheers! I dont think people realise how much work there is involved in an engine conversion, I feel funking knackered! lol

Clio 182
Yes mate, me and 2 other mates...all with limited mechanical knowledge, lol. Hopefully have the new lump in and running by sunday

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Dan_mk1 said:
Yes mate, me and 2 other mates...all with limited mechanical knowledge, lol. Hopefully have the new lump in and running by sunday

sounds like a good challenge....this may be the postition i find myself in in about a years time....

Clio 182
Freebone said:
sounds like a good challenge....this may be the postition i find myself in in about a years time....

Its good fun mate, and you do get a sense of satisfaction that you wouldnt if you got someone else to do it. Cheers cat :D

Safe clart ;)

Clio 182
Gotta be done neil, ill let you know how good the f7r is once its in...hope its not hype as I havnt even driven one yet! lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Dan_mk1 said:
Its good fun mate, and you do get a sense of satisfaction that you wouldnt if you got someone else to do it. Cheers cat :D

Safe clart ;)

LOL looks good mate. Can he spray me goooooold for £400?

Clio 182
LOL Ill spray you gold for £400 ;)

Hasnt been any progress yet Amir! Just a bit of de-greasing last night! Finished spraying my strut brace, front renault badge and vent+rain catcher last night...gloss black to go with the wheels :D

Yes Nick, 19 16v ph1 wheels, bought them off Lee bout a year or so ago now....

1108320904__wheels3.jpg