ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday iPhone Apple Queue People

Listerine & Poledo
You'll get one ion the box, yes, but he probably needs 1/2 a dozen.

Good question about the docks. I'm debating whether to bother getting the new phone for a couple of months. Let the reasnoably unbiased get their hands on it and tell if it's worth it or not.

Elpresador did a video not long ago which had some actually valid points about the new iPhone but I still reckon I'll get one, even if it just means I can hate it with reason.

I have loads of my current ones all over the place. Car/bedside table/desk/work etc.

I don't really want to buy loads to start with. I'll collect them over time. Lol.

No dock info yet.

Audi S1
I don't think they have released one. Just checked on the Apple site.

I remember the 1st iPhone. A dock came with the iPhone!

DB.

BMW 440i
I have loads of my current ones all over the place. Car/bedside table/desk/work etc.

I don't really want to buy loads to start with. I'll collect them over time. Lol.

No dock info yet.

Lol Same here, going to have to build up another collection. I have the current ones everywhere I am.

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol Bedroom/iMac/Macbook/Car/Girlfriends/Nottingham Apartment/Travel Bag/Living Room.

All have been amassed from either damaged iPhones and an insurance claim when I used to have insurance, or upgrades!

Will take a while lol!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

Don't forget the lounge side table and one in the TV cabinet also.

Plus the 17 you know you have but just cannot find them.

I've got a fair few dock connector ones, all from old iPods as the iPhone/iPad ones always get sold with the phone.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Cables are readily available from Apple
retail stores... We have loads just on display... Do you live near a store?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
They were showing as 2-3 weeks when I ordered last week and they were dispatched within days (got them yesterday)