ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friggin Nikon!

So I get myself a D5000, first one has a really creaky body. So get a replacement, which is better.... but it turns out to be one that needs recalling because of some electrical problems.

This does not please me so I ring the seller and they have offered to replace it with a D3000 and some money back to me, or a Canon 500D.

Now, by only problem here is lenses... what is a good Canon walk about lens with a bit of zoom but good quality?

Opinions? I don't want another dodgy camera?!

Opinions? I don't want another dodgy camera?!

It's just bad luck, you could replace it with a Canon and get similar problems, I don't think any brand is more problematic than the other in terms of faults etc.

My first D50 broke after a week, the replacement is still going strong 4 years later.

^^ yeah, I think I was just pissed off in the moment as the first batch of pics I took have come out pretty good. Great level of detail... for example:

3939861093_3237e2f1fa_b.jpg

3939850023_0d5df2058a_b.jpg