ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

from 1.2 to 182 2.0 (i hope)

H22A7 Accord Type R

I really couldnt say mate, dont have a clue. What about a 1600?? i dunno, personally id just start saving for the new car :)

Well im waiting till i get a better paid job before i get a new faster car, so i am going to make do with my 1.2 till its 3 years old. Just need to squeeze as much power as i can from it, do you reckon a full exhaust system would make a good difference. Got a back box and IK on there already. Just want to do as much as poss before hving to make major engine mods.

Just bought a clio 2.0 182 with a back end smash. So i have the keys, everything. It will take about a week to change the engine and that. As for my 1.2 ive got a exhaust cat back, superchip and air filter. 75bhp standard and all that has taken it to 90bhp. Had NOS but blown my engine but no worries because i got it fitted on warranty. Ha Ha. The engine change is just all fun. Why not do it because my 1.2 isnt worth owt any way, dont hold there money

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by cliolindon on 16 October 2004

Just bought a clio 2.0 182 with a back end smash. So i have the keys, everything. It will take about a week to change the engine and that. As for my 1.2 ive got a exhaust cat back, superchip and air filter. 75bhp standard and all that has taken it to 90bhp. Had NOS but blown my engine but no worries because i got it fitted on warranty. Ha Ha. The engine change is just all fun. Why not do it because my 1.2 isnt worth owt any way, dont hold there money

Nearly every mechanical component on the 182 differs from your 1.2.

It wont feel like a 182 or go like one.

I hope you like grinding! your going to be cutting alot of metal from your 1.2!