ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Dynamique to Sport... (56k nonononono)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
1.2's wheels are abit closer together than that of a 172/182

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
and also sit in the arches which is why spacers are on there way :)

RenaultSport 197
Very nice car, I will give you credit for that - It does look the mutts! However it still has a 1.2 engine inside, so you may get CTR's and the like trying to race you now - Good luck!! ;)

Excellent work though fella!!

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Dynamique to Sport in 5 days :D

Mod List -
- Clio sport body kit with cup spoiler and front splitter
- Full car respray with colour coded side strips
- Silver 182 Alloys with Firestone tyres
- Koni -35mm lowering springs
- 172/182 Interior. Leather and alcantara seats, 172 steering wheel, 172 Gear knob, alloy handbrake button.
- Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod headunit with Alpine type-x Component speakers and Alpine Type-r Full range rear speakers.
-Silvervision bulbs in front. (Soon getting some for rear)
- Modius Aerial
- New Renault Sport badges
- some other stuff lol :p
- 15mm spacers on there way!

/Carl

How much - lovely job but I bet you could have just bought the sport for that price and had the performance to boot.

?
Not to mention if you were to declare all them mods (bodykit/alloys/headunit at least) on the insurance how much your premium would go up anyway!

(so that in the event of an accident you get your money back for all the custom parts youve spent!)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Thanks for all the financial advice :).........oh and the comments on how it looks :)

/carl

Suzuki SV650
Ignore that lot! Very tidy job I think the ride height is pretty good actually don't most 172 and 182's look like 4x4's from the factory anyway?! What profile tyres u running?

I'm sure if you had the money to buy a 172/182 you would have done, not only is it a lot more on insurance but also running costs, petrol, tax and the rest of it are a lot higher, and maintenance servicing etc etc!

However, spray those washer jet blanking plates! :)

Last edited:
runnin costs, can get 35mpg+ if you're up for it, thats great!

Plus the extra power... would make a nun swear.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
I could not afford to buy a 182. Insurance on a 182 is more than my 1.2 is actually worth, it didnt end up costing that much if you know people in the buisness ;)

As for the renault sport badges, they just stick on the back :p....but if you're replacing old shape renault sport badges you will need to get the holes filled in from the old badges.