ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front badge causing hassle :@

1.2 16v Clio
Ive looked up all the guides and tips to getting the front badge off my mk2 clio.. even taken a few off from the scrappy's.. which i painted white. Anyways, since getting my wheels white i felt it was appropriate to put a white badge on there but when i come to get the front diamond off.. the damn thing just wont come out :(

Tried with alot of force and expected it to come out with a couple of broken pins.. but no. I dont think its glue'd in as there is movement.

I just dont know what to try next and the car really doesnt look complete with the silver badge.. help! :D

1.2 16v Clio
will give it a go when dads gone out.. he seems to think im destroying the front end lol :) cheers mate.

BMW 320ci
Or unscrew the badge holder so the diamond comes off with the black bit and see if its got any glue. If it has you can easily melt it.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Just Grab it and pull it will some muscle behing ya, well deffo come off with out damaging anything. Thats what most guys n girls on here do, worked for me.

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
Mine was on reli tight too, jus yank her off buh make sure u work each side, i pulled from the left side and snapped the right pin off

1.2 16v Clio
i aint kidding mate ive pulled with all of my might.. dads even had a go and he cant get the bloody thing off. We aint pussying around with it, it just dont wanna budge! :(

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
Then the best thing 2 do is take a flat headed screwdriver witl a cloth to it and if it still doesnt want 2 move the onli thing 2 do is unscrew the badge holder

BG 182 FF
make sure your flat headed screwdriver is thin so you can get behind more, it aint all about force lol and keep working all the four sides. It will come off. :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just take the bumper off then, not that hard then you can puth from behind easier, or tap out with a mullet

1.2 16v Clio
Crazy how easy the thing came off using a crowbar lol.. wouldnt budge when using fingers :|