ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Camber problem...

Clio 182 cup
Played around with camber today on my coilovers after fitting my ARB bushes,

i think i went a bit over the top and put it on max, i no it was silly but though id try it and it rubbed on the adjuster rings on the coilovers, and drove like a bag of s**t
any one ever had this problem before ?

or would just advise plying around with the camber until im happy ?

cheers Dan

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Playing with camber? What are you using the car for, dedicated track only car or b road blast, work car?

Personally, i'd get it set up on a Hunter machine (IIRC) ride height set, -2 degrees negative on the camber

182cup & 172 racecar
Played around with camber today on my coilovers after fitting my ARB bushes,

i think i went a bit over the top and put it on max, i no it was silly but though id try it and it rubbed on the adjuster rings on the coilovers, and drove like a bag of s**t
any one ever had this problem before ?

or would just advise plying around with the camber until im happy ?

cheers Dan

I've highlighted your problems.

Clio 182 cup
Playing with camber? What are you using the car for, dedicated track only car or b road blast, work car?

Personally, i'd get it set up on a Hunter machine (IIRC) ride height set, -2 degrees negative on the camber

This is what I'm going to do seems the best idea going to get it booked in tomorow.