ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front dashboard Tweaters

In my clio there are 2 tweaters in the front left and right side of the dash, I'm looking to remove these but can't find out how to get access without removing the whole dashboard, any ideas anyone?

If worst ocmes to worst how do i remove the dashboard?

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
What clio do you have? if it is a mk2ph2 then you can twist off the grilles, but it's dash off on the other models as far as i know

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What clio do you have? if it is a mk2ph2 then you can twist off the grilles, but it's dash off on the other models as far as i know

Yes on the Mk2 Ph2 u can twist the grills off, but to take the tweeters off its a dash off jobby. No way can ur hand fit in there to take off the connections etc...

Yes on the Mk2 Ph2 u can twist the grills off, but to take the tweeters off its a dash off jobby. No way can ur hand fit in there to take off the connections etc...

I did it without taking off the dash...

Twisted the grills off and woth a bit off fiddling, the tweeters came out!
Helps having small hands! ;)

Chimp

Right took aout 10 mins to take dash off, 2 mins to fiddle about then 10 mins to put it back on, few fiddly screws but its pretty simple, thanks!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I heard that by directly replacing the tweeters with uprated ones, the uprated ones are likely to blow? Is this correct?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
you are 90% there to changing the whole setup...might aswell do the door speakers while your at it.

PH1 172 Sport
Ive got the Pioneer ones made for Renaults as I wanted an easy swap. They sound pretty good 100x better than stock. I could do with a sub though to make up for lower frequencys as they are not very bassy.