ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front diamond - how to fix securely?

Clio 182
When i removed my old front diamond it was quite firmly in there, had to really apply some force to get it out but still didnt break any clips which was good.

Now ive put a new diamond in there, it seems quite loose, and it doesnt take any force at all to pull it out???? Is there anyway I can sort this out without resorting to gluing it so it can be taken off at a later date if i need to?

Had the same issue when I fitted mine. Had to use araldite to secure it in the end. Only problem is if someone decides to try and nick it they'll probably take the front bumper with it.

Clio 182
hmmm looks like that might be my only resort! F**k knows what ill do if it has to come off in the future though! Maybe ill leave it as it is.

i just used a blob or two of mastic on the pins on mine, takes up the slack and holds it steadyy enough. also means the pins wont snap when i do want to take it off.