ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front end finnished

mk2 clio grande
finally finnished ma front end it now looks lie a sport haha got the bumper and fogs on today wot u all think

before
DSC01039.jpg

after
09112008077.jpg

Storm Grey 200
Bumpers no different? But a great improvement, upgrading the lights on a mk2ph1 really changes the front end!

mk2 clio grande
well i had to change the bumper cos the old bumper didnt have the plates to take off to put fogs in so that was a must and i wanted the fogs and i think it looks better lol

mk2 clio grande
na m8 didnt take all that long couple of hours for the head lights but riggin up the fogs was a real pain in the ass

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looks a lot better. Will be fitting my dual optics next weekend.. you may be getting a PM or two if I can't figure out the guide lol.

Flame Red Delight
i think i am going to hook up my foglights but i think i will need help any chance of coming through here mate ?

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
i also bought the fogs but not wired them up yet, already had a look and theres no wiring down there :( bad times
as said before, did you fully wire them up yourself??

mk2 clio grande
ok so sorry for the delay on the posts haha forgot i had put this post up,
yes they are fully wired up even into the indicator stalk now anyone that wants me to send them a step by step to do these let me know and i will send renclio and jamescolli the step by step haha