ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Pads Recommendations Pls....

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
After completely mullering my pads the other day on track......I've got a new set to buy - I'm looking at either...

Ferodo DS2500
EBC Yellow Stuff
Carbon Lorraine

I'm swaying towards the DS2500 - car is mainly used on track days. They will be coupled with a set of 40 grooved discs.

Your views please?

Cheers

Lee ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Got on well with that set up on my 182. Was gonna order some more, but the prices on yozzasport seem to have gone up since I last looked:(

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Yozzasport are out of stock according to the website....Ktec are cheaper also I think slightly!!!

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
I did briefly think about Pagid Blue too yes....but at the price of them & the rate I went through a set of pads at the weekend the DS2500 seems a more viable option otherwise the cost of the trackday starts to rocket....and thats before anything goes wrong! LOL!

PH1 172
If it's mainly used for track then I would go for Pagid Blue as I have heard these are savage on track!! Just to add they will last a longer time than the DS2500

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
carbon lorians, if your on track!

ds2500's if you mix track and road on 50/50

or buy my 4 pot brake kit

clio 172
i got green stuff, lasted ages and stop well, they have brake fad if you really push it, i mean hard. so overall good raod pad, not for track obviously.

clio 172
and i would say red stuff if you drive your car on track then home from track, i found true track pads can give a bit of a, woops im not stopping as they still cold kindal ride!!!