ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front seat Removal

Renaultsport Clio 182

I need to remove the passenger front seat, and have got a clue were to start or how to do it !!??

Read some posts and heard people saying that you have to get underneath the car, to get to the bolts/screws?

Any ideas or help would be grateful

Thanks in advance

Chris

Easiest way I got my front pax seat out was by unscrewing it from the rails. Take off the two plastic side panels on the seat. There is a screw at the back of both of them. This will then allow you to get at the bolts holding the seat on to the runners. It can be done from underneath but its not easy and you need some fancy long socket adapter thing!

Clio 172 Ph2

I did mine on saturday to lay some rca cables down the centre of the car.

I had to remove two black rubber bungs from under the car which then exposed the two nuts holding on one runner. Using the slightly longer socket from my socket set, I managed to get them undone.

There are two more in the center of the car along where the exhaust runs. There was a bit cut out of the metal on mine so that you could get to them.

You might be able to remove the seat via other methods, but if you dont take the runners off, you cant lift the carpet up :(