ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Shocks 182 CUP PACK

Black 182
I reckon my front shocks have gone cos car is really bouncy and crashy over bumps whereas my mates 182 soaks them up. Phoned local Renault dealer for a price and was told there weren't any shocks that said they were for a 182 Cup Pack car. He then quoted me £130 quid for a renault 'extreme' coilover for the front?? After a bit of searching he gave me a price of £41 for a strut. I'm not sure exactly what I need just that my front shocks want replacing!!! Can anyone give me a part number or something to help so I know I'm ordering the correct part.

Cheers
Matt

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd try phoning another dealer, my local one said the front dampers for a 172 where £42ish.

Black 182
Cheers.
Anyone else know the proper part number, tbh the renault dealers round here seem to know f.a about 182's!