ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Spoiler

Just a quick question...

Does the Clio 182 with Cup Spoiler and Suspension Pack have a weird spoiler underneath the front bumper. I read somewhere it had but cant see one on mine. Sorry for the stupid question.

320d

Should have, if you bought the spoiler pack you get front splitter (look at the cups in gallery) and slightly bigger rear spoiler. Suspension pack is lower (obviously) and wider track plus antricite coloured wheels

I cant see the front flexible spoiler. Where exactly is it. I have all the other stuff you mentioned. Is it the tiny strip at the bottom of the front bumper?

Sorry. Looked in the gallery at the Blue non Cup 182 and there is no little black strip on the bottom of the front bumper. On mine there is. I guess thats it then..... :)

Full Fat 182 - Was..

yeah your lucky to have it!

Mine either didnt come on the car or it dropped off (think it fell off) on the M11 about a month after i got the car!

At a resale cost of £150 its exspensive and im still waiting to get my replacment from renault

b******s! they take your money then mess you about

:devilish:

Yaris Hybrid

Renault make out that the Cup spoiler pack improves the aerodynamics - read some of the BS in their literature.

Does anyone else agree that the front spoiler is the biggest load of b****cks going? I cant see that it would make any difference to the aerodynamics, its purely cosmetic surely?

I still paid for the pack but cant help feeling I have had my trousers pulled down.

Is that it!!! seems like your trousers have been pulled down, though i can understand why youd want the cup pack, as i will too when i get round to getting a 182

they dont come on the car when its delivered to dealer as they cant get the car off the transporter when the splitter is fitted.the spoiler is fitted when the car is preped,so it could be it had been forgotten and not fallen off,mine wasnt fitted when i went to pick mine up..

i have just has one fitted last week, cost £123.17 from my dealer, its looks better, but its just purely for looks i think

if it extends the bumper, then theres less air going underneath the car, thus causing a decrease in air pressure under the car. this makes the car stick to the road better. however its probably only noticeable at over 130mph lol.