ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front suspension replacement advice (182)

Clio 182
Hi guys, I've been doing a fair bit of work on my 182 over the last week...but in doing so found that both the front springs had snapped! :/

After I stopped swearing, I ordered some KYB K-flex springs to replace them, not looking to upgrade atm, just get it in working order and then worry about it later. But as ever, its not as simple as just changing the springs and the top mounts seem to have fused with the nut and despite liberal use of lube it doesn't want to budge.

My local mechanic that I'm good friends with can find me parts that wouldn't require selling off body parts to afford so really need to source them myself. I've found some reasonable Anschler struts, but I want to know if they'll be as good as stock shocks for the 182.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

330i. E30 Touring.
Join up and check the for sale area.

There's always good condition used parts for sale for pennies. Think @R-Sport Cars LTD have some 182 shocks that have done less than 1k miles for sale..