ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front wheels stuck.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Ive been trying for the past 2 hours to get my front wheels off and neither will budge like there stuck to the brake disc ive used wd 40 and it hasnt helpped tried warming the brakes also hasnt done anything. Anyone had the same problem and found a solution?

Need them off to spray them car looks very odd 2 black wheels and 2 silver lol.

Any help appreciated cheers.:approve:

Charged Superleggera
kick the top of the tyre hard then the same to the bottom part of the tyres. keep doint that till it comes off

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Will give the tyre a boot from top to bottom see how it goes later on or tommorow put everything away now. Cheers for your help lads.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i use a rubber mallet to hit the inside edge of the tyre, spin the wheel slowly and work your way round, it will come off eventually

mine stick onto the hub because of the powdercoating

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
i use a rubber mallet to hit the inside edge of the tyre, spin the wheel slowly and work your way round, it will come off eventually

mine stick onto the hub because of the powdercoating

Cheers mate il give that a go aswell.

It's A Reno
Undo the wheels very slightly (1 turn of the bolts maybe), drop the car onto the floor and rock the car.....viola!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Mine were doing it when i first got the car. Wire brushed the rear of the wheel where it meets the brake disk and copper greased them up and they are fine now.:approve: