ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Problems 1.2

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
i used to see around 40+ MPG in my clio now i only see 30-33? any1 got any info on why its gone down so much?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
It could be the coolant temperature sensor giving a false reading. IE showing engine temp lower than actual to the injection computer. It could be the thermostat, does the temp gauge read like it's always read?
It's also been quite cold recently, but I only loose about 5mpg in the winter months.

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
everything appears fine and temp, and its quite a big drop in mpg.. anything i can do to stop it?

Clio Sport - KR0*EVL
i use the bypass to milton keynes everyday, for about 5 miles, but other than that no motorway miles.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Change your air filter and pump up your tyres to recomended. This was happening to mine. Airfilter was really dirty. MPG is now back up to 42. and hopefully in summer 45

Shed.
i see about 29-36 round town lol.

On motorways i get about 48ish and then in urban areas where its quiet, especially at 40mph, i get 55-60mpg.