ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel pump cover coming off when cars stripped

Ph1 track car, Dci
What do people use to stick that annoying piece of rubber from coming up all the time behind the drivers seat, obviously its held down by the seat normally but with the car stripped it just pops of, and obviously you can smell the fuel abit too. I tried taping as a temp measure but no luck, thinking of neatly using some sort of clear bathroom sealant as this should flex with the shell and not come up, any tried that or anything different?

Ph1 track car, Dci
I did for abit, just comes unstuck! Want to seal it properly hence eyeing up bathroom sealant lol.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Mine has never come out on its own, I've removed it, refitted it and it stays in place lovely.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Cocky!!!

i was trying to hint that maybe you haven't fitted it properly, as said I've never had a problem.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Just banter mate didn't mean it c**ky- Ive honestly tried sticking it down a hundred times it always works its way loose, the little details get to me, think ill just seal it.