ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fujifilm Finepix S1800 camera...anyone own one or had something similar before?

Mk1 Focus RS
yesterday i decided that i needed to get myself a camera as i don't have one and sick of using my 3.2 mpx blackberry phone camera.

was serarching through the internet and found this on amazon and decided to buy it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00342UTPM/?tag=cliospnet01-21

read through all the reviews and technical information and seems to tick all the boxes.

its going to be used for holiday snaps (going prague with uni in march and away with the gf in summer), take pictures of the car and im trying to get into photography a bit as im just about to finish a multimedia course and hopefully get a job as a graphic designer. so its alway useful being a designer and building up a catalogue of pictures you have taken for use in projects.

just basically wanted to know peoples opinions and experiances on using this type of camera as ive been told 'its better than a digital camera and not as good as a SLR'.

im hoping its going to be a good 'starting camera' for me to use to start obtaining a competent level of photography, what do you think?