ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Boot instal for clio’s 98 on

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Following extreme interest im going to be producing boot installs for clios 98-on

These installs are the frame work for a good install and use existing sub boxes

im working on 3 types of install

1. the standard wood install
2. a fibre glass version*
3. a flexible polycarbonate version *
(*this may not happen yet as making it is expensive)

These installs will come as flat packs (wood version only) and wont be trimmed (unless you ask me to)

They do not damage the car and any holes made are invisible (4 in total 2 holes made in the shelf supports- underneath) add to this that they are fully removable and this process takes between 10-20min

Im starting work on the prototypes for these installs and full production will start in april

for pictures see http://www.pbase.com/image/9190833http://www.pbase.com/image/9190833

Im trying to operate on a small budget so the price will be between £100-£200 depending on what you want.

Also im making blueprints to build the install and these will be priced at £20

Any enquiries please post

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

alright m8, sounds like a good idea uve got ere. i was planning on re-doin my install in the summer when i got time and money, but if ur willin to help me out then the least i could do is agree. i want my new one out of fibre glass, but i want it to stand out but also allow a bit of boot space. would ur installs look like the one u have at the moment? u c, the problem is that ive only got 1x12", wheres u have 2 right? thanks

Hon

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The installs can be built to your spec

but remember as im on my own it takes a while (few weeks)

the install can be configured for one sub where did you want it placed?

fiberglass is tricky to use im experimenting with it at the moment