ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fusebox under Bonnet?

Renault Clio 05
Ive searched everywhere for info on what fuses do what in the fuse box under the bonnet. Cant find one picture of diagrams explaining what they are. There is nothing in the manual saying anything about it.

Reason for wanting to know is that i toke my car to the garage, spoke to a man about my fog lights not working. He said "There is a fuse under the bonnet". On my fusebox, there are a few missing.. and i cant find out which ones. The fog lights are all linked up. its just a matter of putting a fuse in it.

renault clio 1.4 16v
Haynes manual only shows what the relays are for, if I remember correctly there is a diagram on the inside of the dust cover for the engine bay fuse box that shows whats what...
I think the fuse for the fogs is on the fuse box in the cabin of the car ad not in the engine bay box... though im probably wrong...