ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G25 + GameRacer + Day off work + Win

Clio 182
Just thought id share my new little toy with you all. Ive had the G25 for a while now & although i knew it was a epic wheel, it just didn't seem quite right using it at a desk. So i bit the bullet & forked out for a proper chair.

I have to say its prob the best £150 Ive spent in a long time. Its transformed racing games forever. I spent most of today playing gt5p, but had a little dabble on grid & tried race07 on the PC. Unfortunately the PC sucked. So its a mega gaming machine for Christmas i think!!

Sorry about the rubish phone pics.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
looks better than my setup i have my wheel on a food tray on my knee. then my pedals under my bed. am fooked after a few laps

Clio 182
TBH I'm a little blown away by it. Apart from not having a sensation of speed, its pretty much the closest you can come to driving a car in your front room.

The only things left to do is get a decent PC & maybe do the brake pedal mod.

Bit gutted it don't work with the 360 tho.