ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lawro's Super Clean Titanium 182 - Progress Thread

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
@Lawro
I know you had camber bolts on the turinis but did you ever get scrubbing on the cup wheels?

I sometimes have people in the back and don't want scrubbing but want to space the wheels out...

Cheers for any help

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
@Lawro
I know you had camber bolts on the turinis but did you ever get scrubbing on the cup wheels?

I sometimes have people in the back and don't want scrubbing but want to space the wheels out...

Cheers for any help

Hi Stef, the setup I used was the same on both the cup wheels and Turini's. 20mm front, 15mm rear is the perfect setup IMO, I had no rubbing at all!

I basically worked out the final offset should not exceed ET25 on the rear and ET20 on the front whilst using a 7J rim on 195/45 tyres or ET30 on the rear and ET25 on the front whilst using a 7J rim on 205/45 tyres.

Hope that helps. :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
You not enjoying the TT @Lawro ?

Going to PM you shortly regarding trying to do something with Tom before Christmas, if you're game.

Yeah I love it mate, great all-rounder but I do miss the rawness of the clio occasionally. I wouldn't own a clio as a daily again that's for sure but wouldn't say no to owning another as a bit of a toy.

Sounds good to me mate! Be good to catch up before Christmas. Keep me in the loop.

Titanium 182
Yeah I love it mate, great all-rounder but I do miss the rawness of the clio occasionally. I wouldn't own a clio as a daily again that's for sure but wouldn't say no to owning another as a bit of a toy.

Sounds good to me mate! Be good to catch up before Christmas. Keep me in the loop.

Must admit as a daily the car has a lot to be desired but I cycle to work now and the car is just a weekend warrior with some occasional midweek trips! It's alot nicer with the Recaros in though, still rattles my teeth when I drive over a grain of sand but hey ho!

2005 Clio 182
Lawro, what degree of camber did you have on your rear 15mm shims/spacers? I'm struggling to find any with 0degree camber. They all seem to have at least .5degree of camber. Even at M.A.D

Thank you - PS, I've used this thread as inspiration to clean up my Titanium 182, I've budgeted around 1500 including labour to spruce it up to within reach of show condition by the end of the year :)