ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Reversing light is stuck on, took it to the garage. Going to cost me £126 (inc.labour) for new switch, and some kind of gearbox thing. Got the MOT saturday aswell:dapprove:

Clio 182
I had that problem with my mk1 RT. I just took my reverse bulbs out and ignored it. Had two MOT's with it being like this and still got through no bother.

car? need a license 1st!
i hope £126 quid includes the rear GB mount, otherwise i'd take ur car elsewhere pal!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yeah its all included, my mum knows someone there , and she got it down to £103.??

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I don't know what this mount is but it needed it, don't know if its to do with the light problem or not.

BMW 320d SE
christurbo said:
My switch broke on my VX and passed... I asked many garages and they simply dont test it.
Fair enuff - wasn't sure tbh. I'm sure I heard that somewhere before though, maybe for spotlights and stuff like that.