ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave the BG182 a clean today

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the clio a little clean today as she was looking a little dirty :( and took a few pictures while it was clean :) hope you enjoy/approve

As always comments/praises/criticism welcome.

Thanks for looking, Mark.

6488060855_6b357ec916.jpg

Untitled by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

6488062179_619df3742f.jpg

6488063277_d8761ca133.jpg

6488064775_594ec4766c.jpg

6488066827_2a5173d707.jpg

6488071227_9cd36d2be9.jpg

6488072313_3d353d2632.jpg

6488073741_c97ccee80e.jpg

6488081535_2e289868a2.jpg

6488075663_b520e071e7.jpg

6488079213_e9a98fb9b9.jpg

6488080199_12275daf5a.jpg

6488082545_72af00f98d.jpg

Arctic Blue FF 182
Probably one of my favourite 182's ever since I saw it and followed you at TDI rolling road day!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys :)

i do have a few more plans for it but "mostly" all the visual bits are done.

mark, i do keep thinking about the 3/4 plate. just not to sure weather its worth running the risk of getting stung £30 a time :(

Titanium 182
mark, i do keep thinking about the 3/4 plate. just not to sure weather its worth running the risk of getting stung £30 a time :(

Think it's £60? :eek:

I know what you're saying, but I've been driving my 182 with a 3/4 numberplate for nearly 2years now, and I had my 172 on one for a year before that and never been pulled up about it (or let alone pulled over, actually). Now I've jinxed it though :( lol

I reckon even if you get one just for show and pictures, attach your standard with velcro pads so you can whip it off and put the other one or, or leave it off altogether? That'd look smart!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
james, i remember. been trying to think who that was for ages lol

yeah i know what you mean mark. ive never been pulled up/over and every time i look at them or look at mine i do want one. i think i will get one tbh then if/when i get pulled then i'll convert back to standard.

Titanium 182
yeah i know what you mean mark. ive never been pulled up/over and every time i look at them or look at mine i do want one. i think i will get one tbh then if/when i get pulled then i'll convert back to standard.

That's my plan too! I had the standard plate in my boot, but now I've got a personalised numberplate I'll have to get a normal sized one made up in that reg, and if I get pulled just bat my eyelashes and hope they let me swap them over at the side of the road with nothing more than a slap on the wrist! :)

EDIT: really quick photoshop, you know it makes sense!

JekyllsBG.jpg

it makes the car seem wider and more squat, DO IT. ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Wow! Thanks guys :)

JekyllsBG.jpg

it makes the car seem wider and more squat, DO IT. ;)

Really mint car :D

3/4 plate will finish it ;)

Yes looking at that i think i will :)

Black cars always look so boring but f**k me your car is awesome. Hats off to you good sir :approve:

Ive tried keeping it reletively subtle with a few nice touches and a black/red theme :)

Sweet looking machine.

Absolutely love it dude :)

Stunning!

Thanks guys :)

Looking good as always Mark. Any close ups of the bay?

Cheers Owen. Heres a couple i took, not today, but recently:

DSC_0001.gif

DSC_0002_edited-1.gif

Haha. Yup, twas me! Car looked great then, and looks flipping brilliant now! Spot on!

Thanks James. Yeah its changed a tad since you last see it, but for the better :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks photoshopped ! Every one is from the same angle with a different but similar background... use your imagination man, move about haha !

3/4 plate is a silly idea IMO. They are illegal, and they look daft. OK, you're unlikely to kill anyone because of it, but it's still not worth getting pulled for.

Apart from that, it'll do ;)

What is on it, cleaning/sealing wise out of interest ? :boring: (there needs to be a nerd smiley)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks chaps :)

I know what your saying rob, but I was limited to my listing as it was getting slightly dark and my original choice for scenery was blocked off :(

Cleaning products were (cough cough) turtle wax shampoo, poorboys black hole polish then poorboys nuttys paste wax :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Turtlespunk... LOL ! Shame on you.

Black hole isn't a polish ;)

Nutty ? Is that a new flavour ?! :rasp:

Has it recently had / does it need a machine polish ? If so, get involved in gteqniq. Mega impressive stuff. :cool:

Audi A5
Really good stances looks just right possibly a bit wider on the rear would make it perfect are you using spacers? what splitter is that seems to stick out abit. Or is that just me :/

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks spot on that!

For me I'd prefer it a bit more oem with the engine and the bullets, but hats off like, looks well

:)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Turtlespunk... LOL ! Shame on you.

Black hole isn't a polish ;)

Nutty ? Is that a new flavour ?! :rasp:

Has it recently had / does it need a machine polish ? If so, get involved in gteqniq. Mega impressive stuff. :cool:

Cheers rib will have a look at that. Looking at getting it machine polished in the new year after the exterior is complete.

thats looks really nice mate is that on coilies?

Thanks joe :) yes it's currently on vmaxx coilovers but will change to gaz or h&r's in the new year

BG is choice of winners

Knowsit ;)

looks stunning mate done a awesome job!!

Thanks tony :)

Really good stances looks just right possibly a bit wider on the rear would make it perfect are you using spacers? what splitter is that seems to stick out abit. Or is that just me :/

Your right, I'm looking at getting 20mm hubcentric spacers soon. Splitter is K-tec carbon one :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks spot on that!

For me I'd prefer it a bit more oem with the engine and the bullets, but hats off like, looks well

:)

Each to there own mate, im going with a black and red theme, so i thought why not do the engine the same too :)

Probably the best 182 I've seen

Wow! cheers mate. Im sure its not nearly as good as others on here, but many thanks all the same :)

Pure clio p**n! I remember that yours was lowered on eibach springs? Perfect ride height!

Thats right paul. I was on sportline springs when i had my standard wheels on.

057.gif

050.gif

engine bay is p**n:evil:

Haha, Cheers mate! :cool:

No probs Merk. You're welcome to use mine, just buy some pads/polish to suit :cool:

Thanks rob. Theres toms_clio just down the road from me who does it so will probs give him a shout also. But like said i want to get the car exterior complete first.

credit to you sir !! :)

Thank you chaps :)