ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gave the bmw its first wash and polish

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
well i bought my bmw back in the begging of october and being on a building site most of its days it got really dirty. so i gave her a good wash then srp and some egp, really please how it come out needs pc'ing though and a the wheels need refurbing. pics are abit shiity as i used my phone:dapprove:

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

C

clvs2222

lovely car, just hate the wheels!!get some of them titanium 5 spokes on there! will look 100 times better then.

Turbos.
Nothing wrong with the wheels IMO, my mates got pretty much the same car but an auto. Still goes well enough.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
love these.

id go for either csl wheels or the ones that are on the new shape 330i:)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Lovely car & despite all the suggestions, i think they look best totally standard :cool:

What sort of mpg you getting? The cup will be getting a brother in the shape of a 330 or 325 at some point ...

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Lovely car & despite all the suggestions, i think they look best totally standard :cool:

What sort of mpg you getting? The cup will be getting a brother in the shape of a 330 or 325 at some point ...

on motorways crusing at 70-80mph i get aroun 36-38 around town anything between 31.4-33mpg not to bad compared to the clio im getting around 400 miles to tank and 50 pound to fill up

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Give it 6 months ... always said i would have an E46 sport when i could afford a nice one (i used to drive 330ds in 03-05 at the company i worked for and loved them) ... i can afford a saloon at the mo, but really want a coupe tbh :cool:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Give it 6 months ... always said i would have an E46 sport when i could afford a nice one (i used to drive 330ds in 03-05 at the company i worked for and loved them) ... i can afford a saloon at the mo, but really want a coupe tbh :cool:

the only bad point i found with it being a coupe its gets fecking cold in there over night lol or maybe im just not used to full leather