ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gaz coilover damper adjustment

clio 182
hi i just purchased some gaz coilovers off k-tec and ther being fitted tuesday. they have adjustable damping on them and was wondering the best way to do it as i have never had them before. ive heard its best to go to the softest setting and then stiffen it up a click a time untill personaly happy but how do u no when you have gone to the softest setting. http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1441&appid=2 these are the coilovers, the backs have an adjustable twist knob at the bottom and the fronts seem to have one on the top, im not sure how either work 100% and any advice would be great. thanks

clio 172 phase 2
Did you get the adjuster tool with them ? I got the same coilovers that sits on the top of the adjuster on the front coilovers then turn it intill your happy . I got mine on 15 turns from soft . There perfect .

clio 182
hi yeh i got a litle socket which fits the top, how do u no when its as far as it will go, does it just stop? the back ones click left or right how do u no with them aswell, this might be obvious when i have them fitted but i was just after a heads up on how they work coz i have a habbit of breaking things. also what do u think of the coilovers? i have solid top mounts aswell and heard they work realy well together so im looking forward to having them fitted.