ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G'day

Clio iv RS
Howdy all (from Australia)

New to the forum and Clio ownership although not new to the Renault brand.
I'm loving my new mk iv with the brilliant dsg gearbox, especially in super fast racing red.
Sold my RS 265 Meg last year and happy to be back in the fold again.
Looking forward to many a spirited drive in the future.

All the best
Rob

Clio iv RS
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I’ll try and attach a pic of the little red rocket (fingers crossed)

27A90A28-A7FB-42D6-98A1-63ADA573FE1C.jpeg

in reply to youngarthur asking how it compares to the rs265, it is definitely slower. It had a downpipe, wagner intercooler, mid res delete, k&n filter, and a stage 2 bluefin tune.
I reckon the Clio handles better but the edc gearbox is what I really think makes the difference in driving enjoyment. I’m a bit over manuals and was after a dual clutch auto.
The meg sounded awesome and I’m hoping a res and 2nd cat delete will do a similar job on the clio.
The only other mod i plan is a tune.
The only thing i really miss apart from the exhaust sound is the rs monitor. I’d love to be able to have it activated on this car.
I saw the video about the mod but i think i have the wrong display. Mine doesn’t have climate control and the button setup of the stereo is different.
Anyway, I’ll keep checking out the forum and enjoy the little beast for now.

Thanks again for the welcome.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi Rob, car looks lovely and your plans sound brilliant too!
a res delete coupled with a 2nd cat delete will open the sound up.
a ph2 intake pipe or similar is a good mod as is the cold side pipe replacement. Seeing as your climate is warmer than ours it might be worth changing the cold side pipe sooner rather than later.

Clio iv RS
A good suggestion with the hot and cold pipes.
I'll consider those before a tune.
Hi Rob, car looks lovely and your plans sound brilliant too!
a res delete coupled with a 2nd cat delete will open the sound up.
a ph2 intake pipe or similar is a good mod as is the cold side pipe replacement. Seeing as your climate is warmer than ours it might be worth changing the cold side pipe sooner rather than later.