ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI put me on LEDAs...oh yeah!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Oh did I mention the full stainless steel 2.5 inch sports cat back system complemented by a full carbon Maxogen induction kit?????

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Can I just say that GDI have carried out all my work and have done so with absolute perfection.

Big thanks to all the guys and girl who kept me entertained, fed and watered and left me wanting nothing but more work done by them!!! Brilliant.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Oh I nearly forgot....I got a new set of Brembo discs with FCS2500 pads up front and green stuff on the rear!!! Oh yeah!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Thats right.....4 new 205/45/r16 Yoko Pradas spec 2's.....the best grip I have ever felt EVER!!!!

R

rich[182]

would be easier to tell us what you've not had done - lol
car looks well !

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Its on the low side of perfect for optimum handling...the car is used for what it was meant for (minus a few things clearly!!) See plenty of track time and even more B road fun!

lol at all the not low enough comments.

You dont spend £1300 on suspension just so you can 'deck' it. If all you want is low cut the springs and save yourself a few quid.

Good choice on the ledas, worth the cash IMO. My car was setup at Northampton motorsport and no it is not as low as it can go but it is setup to 'handle'.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
The Maxogen is proper loud...need to spend some time identifying the rattles now, as every time I get near 5000 revs I feel like things are falling apart!!

MarkM said:
lol at all the not low enough comments.

You dont spend £1300 on suspension just so you can 'deck' it. If all you want is low cut the springs and save yourself a few quid.

ill remember that the next time i look at a RenaultSport cup racer... ;) they come out of the factory like this dont they?

brands200.jpg

PICT4012.JPG

I know these are track cars not road cars, but surely he's trying to get as close to a track/handling setup as poss.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Donz144 said:
The Maxogen is proper loud...need to spend some time identifying the rattles now, as every time I get near 5000 revs I feel like things are falling apart!!

Loud? I should be really quiet?? Well mine is anyway. The kick at 5k is lee obvious, as the power is spread right though the rev range.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I had my camber set to 2.0 negative and toed out .30..... Pretty good....... absolutely awesome mate! Turn in is ridiculous and the grip is not even funny! I can’t believe how much better it actually is. I love my car before and now it is just unbelievable