ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear knob

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Hi. Just wondering what gear knobs people are using. Mines gone a bit sticky. I’m currently running a standard shifter. With the intention of upgrading in 12-18 months time. So I’d rather buy something I can use on both. But I’ve seen them priced really cheap to silly expensive. So just wondering what people are using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 1.6 16V
Using a richbrook.

1638869841527.png

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My knob is also looking worse for wear after too much abuse. I've got a ZPO extender to fit, but I'm not too sure about it, the ZPO looks a bit too race car for me. I'd like to fit a PH1 knob but it looks like they're hard to to without changing the entire shifter.
But I've been amazed at the prices of some knobs, given they're just a lump of metal/plastic/resin that's been painted and with a hole in.

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
My knob is also looking worse for wear after too much abuse. I've got a ZPO extender to fit, but I'm not too sure about it, the ZPO looks a bit too race car for me. I'd like to fit a PH1 knob but it looks like they're hard to to without changing the entire shifter.
But I've been amazed at the prices of some knobs, given they're just a lump of metal/plastic/resin that's been painted and with a hole in.

I looked at the zpo one and thought they looked really cool. So I’ve ordered one. Hopefully get it fitted tomorrow.

Your right tho you can anything for a gear knob can’t you. It’s ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

172 Cup/123d/405Mi16
I'd quite like a stock blue 172 Cup knob.
If anyone has one or can point me in the right direction please post/PM, cheers!

M888TTM

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 & Twingo RS
I have fitted a Quaife Nylon Gear Knob by using an M12x1.75 die to create the correct size thread.
The knob is only £24 from Demon Tweeks.

IMG_0395.jpeg