ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gems racing blue project

Clio sport
Pretty new on here I just bought a 182 racing blue clio was thinking about turning it into a little project Evan though I think there ok standard, I had a few 106's before

yje9epa9.jpg

u9umuzyp.jpg

ysurera3.jpg

garu8unu.jpg

3yveqeja.jpg

ety2edev.jpg

7urate9a.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apart from the terrible plates and dated RS badge it looks immaculate. Welcome along. Everyone has a soft spot for RB.

Clio sport
The badges came off today except the clio one as there are holes :/ bit annoying you can't take them off , aw are the plates that bad :) .. They come on it

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get a couple of plain ones made up on the net. Surprising how much they attract your attention.

The clio badge is fine. A lot of people move to this RS badge off the 197, et voila my old Trophy...

8y3a8ese.jpg

u9une2y2.jpg

Only one I think looks half decent.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
or there is the badge from the Clio 200 etc...

IMG_0939.jpg

Ignore the plates and exhaust :eek:

Clio sport
Thanks :) I'm not to sure yet I'm used to a 106, I want some nice lights for it but not sure what looks good on a clio yet I'm just having a look through peoples threads on here looking for ideas I want a nice engine cover

Clio sport
everybody told me not to take the white stripes off ...

So obviously I did lol and my gdad had some vinyl so I'm in the middle of putting baby pink stripes on instead I like them but most proberly won't

ha7ymyne.jpg

5uny8era.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's certainly different! Added your own touch I guess :)

Pics of driver needed......

Clio sport
but it's perpendicular to the walls? Very impressive if it was driven in

Oh yeah I see .. I'm not sure it's just a shell I don't think they drove it because it's got no guts in it

So jokes aside I think it must have been carried

Clio sport
Really grim .. I didn't want that (there not from halfords if that helps) the ones on there were turning yellow and wonky that's the main reason they came off

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't think they look too bad, for a girls car etc

Proper girly touch