ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

general issues?

Fiesta ST2
ok folks ive a few issues

1) My front suspension makes really loud "cracking" sounds when going over bumps this usually stops when they 'warm' up but in the cold weather over every bump its cracking really loudly - people even look over.

2) Today although it was -11 I was revving quite hard (slowly built up from 1,500 2000 3000 4000 4500 5000 etc) as soon as I started getting close to 5000 (after driving for about 30 minutes and 20 miles on the motorway) there was a strange noise coming from the engine like something was ticking as soon as I lowered the revs it disappeared. Once I revved again it came. I kept the revvs down until I got home and asked questions! car is on about 38k miles and has been serviced regualary - its had 3 services so far last one was just under 3000 mile..

also my water pump for the windows keeps freezing ive been using screenwash which is designed for the cold wether but no luck! anyone any ideas? cheers folks!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Are you using water with your screenwash? You need to add water to anti freeze concentrate to lower the freezing temperature.

Fiesta ST2
sorry for the late reply folks been working hard! yes i've been using half water half screenwash for the extreme -11 temp we have been getting lately. I'll take the car back and get them to look but I doubt they will do anything :(