ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George16v's Valver Pics - Progress so far!

Suzuki SV1000S
The carpetting in the rear is just temporary until I can see some of your guys' cars for better ideas - but this is her so far (I've basically carpeted out the whole of the rear with black carpet and capeted over where the rear door cards were too and have fitted some RT door cards from the guy who bought my leather ones).. Still haven't recieved the roll cage though unfortunately - Also is it worth fitting another bucket behind the front ones in the centre or not? - Sorry about quality (they were done on my phone)

Nearside Rear
Backleft.gif

Offside Rear
Backright.gif

Passenger Seat - Before rear was done!
FrntLft.gif

Drivers Seat - Behind Rear was done!
FrntRight.gif

Front the back forwards (obviously lol)
FrntSeats.gif

New steering wheel too - Bloody small lol
Smallwheel.gif

Side view of the car with the lightweight wheels and lowered on the gas shocks etc..
Side.gif

Last edited:
  Suzuki SV1000S
All cars should come with buckets hehe - Awesome, Although they are very low down which is good for me cos I am a tall Fecker, But not sure how others would see over the steering wheel really.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
looking good mate!!! wheel looks v small, good job you still got PS! hehe!!

whats next on the shopping list mate?

Suzuki SV1000S
Yeah matey - Sold the mk1 as new job means I can't use my car to get to work. Walk to work now from Victoria to Holbourn - Very healthy eh! My body doesn't know whats hit it, Beer belly seems to be going so needd to drink more guiness I feel lol!!

YEah the carpeting off door cards seems to have worked, I wanted to fit something there first but couldn't really think of anything so just stuck the carpet around it - Was not an easy job lol - Especially in the dark on busy road..

Steering wheel is bloody small but I think it should be ok - I still haven't driven the car with the seats or the any of the work I have done yet - Including the wheels, mad eh!!

Can't wait until Tonight - Test the little beauty around the wandsworth one way system on way to putney hehe..

It is bloosy low though so not sure what will happen in london, am gonna have to rethink my routes..

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
looks wicked to me mate! hope u get the other bits sorted! will c it sunday!

Suzuki SV1000S
Well I am waiting to find a carbon bonnet at the mo.
The roll cage is still being built then has to be send over from italy!

I need a new ABS sensor for the off side front (but this isn't a nessesity as still have brakes just no ABS)

Also need to fix the oil temp gauge - Luckily the oil pressure one works though.

Then I will be doing general bodywork as it needs it!! lol

Before then though I think I will be doing straight through exhaust system

Suzuki SV1000S
Oh. Anyone know the size of the torque screw need to undo the front seat belt bits (the rail that the top of the seat belt slidey thing it attached with) <-- lol probably makes no sense to anyone but me really.

Suzuki SV1000S
I already have a set dude - But this one is a big mumma!!

Cheers I am excited about driving it this weekend now!!

Suzuki SV1000S
Think the quality is just not that good dude. I had to jack it up to a)get the spare wheel of and b) get the trolley jack under it!! lol

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Martin. said:
Nice fella....superleggeras?

lol they are the same wheels as yours!

well 1's and 1.2's look the same to me.