ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

get low!!

clio 16v
hello peeps, just a little question ... i wanna go lower!! its been lowerd 35 mil on eibach spring but still looks a little higher then the back which is lowerd about 60 mil, i have 17's though, just wonderd how low i can go on the front before it will start scrubbing, already took the arches out. any sugestion would appreciated

Chocolate Bar™
can go down 80mm on coilovers, but is completely dependant on how wide your alloys are (for full lock etc.) and what offset they are.

You can go very low about 90~120mm or so depends the exact tyre size you use.
However thats a real 90mm most 60mm kits lower your 60 at the back and 40 or so at the front.

clio 16v
not too sure on the offset or width?! i got 35 mill eibachs spring on the fron just orderd sum 55 mill apex, so will it go down another 20 mill??

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive got a set of rear springs at home that lower the back about 100mm admitedly they are broken and thats why they are so low

london_racer said:
not too sure on the offset or width?! i got 35 mill eibachs spring on the fron just orderd sum 55 mill apex, so will it go down another 20 mill??
Probably not it might go a bit lower it depend show work the spring on at the moment at PI 60 springs are about the lowest I've seen which arn't custom but thats becaiuse IMo there poorly built and fail but there cheap.