ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Get my clio on Thursday

I've just recently crashed my Saxo, the car skidded off the road because the wheels locked and ended up flipping.

Anyway on Thursday I'm getting a 2004 black clio, diesel, 1.5.

I really can't wait.

Got her at last, here is a picture.

clio.jpg

Is the ariel meant to be silver? I thought it was supposed to be black?

Also, in relation to the wiper wand, what is the section in the middle that can be twisted to what it seems different levels?

Thanks.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah very nice I am looking for the same car but a little older.

Yeah aerial has been changed at some stage.

Sam

MINI Cooper S
Got her at last, here is a picture.
Is the ariel meant to be silver? I thought it was supposed to be black?

Also, in relation to the wiper wand, what is the section in the middle that can be twisted to what it seems different levels?

Ariel has been changed, standard one is black. Looks to me from the top of ur windscreen u have automatic wipers and lights... when u have ur wiper wand one click down, the wipers are in rain sensor mode, and the twisty bit in the middle changes the sensitivity of the sensor (i just have mine on full all the time :p)

Looks good :) Get some silver visions though!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good, black cars always look good until the slightest bit of dirt gets on them:(

Cheers, it's such a good car to drive, really sturdy. I learnt in a Mini and it feels the same as that which is strange.

Definately better then the 'I'm on bicycle wheels don't drive me in any type of wind' Saxo.

Cheers.

Do the wheels just come as standard on Clios? Is the moment the most basic you can buy? My sister has a 1.5 diesel Billabong and the car generally looks a bit different (different grill, alloys etc.)

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Hello Hello Hello!

grille and wheels updated slightly in 2004 - mine's old stylee but wheels replaced

Bacon - get it re-mapped and fit a K&N - massive difference!

Mini Coopers - Bye Bye ;-)

Last edited: