ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get my new clio soon ;-)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well folks,

Thanks to Big Bash I may soon have a iceberg silver MK2 172, I am really looking forward to getting it and have already put the deposit down.

What stuff should I get with it eg. Owners Handbook etc.

December 4th is the due date. Im flying down to pick it up :D works out cheaper that way.

ooh cant wait, shortly after I get it I will deffo be sending off for my club membership..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats sounds wicked mate! When I ordered my Clio it took exactly 19 days for it to arrive. It was mint. Mines only a 1.2 16v Expression Plus but I still love it anyway, the 17"s will be going on there in January mate.

I have the perfect wheels to go on yours, get rid of those 16"s dont want none of that rubbish you want some 18"s.....League 065/2 they are MINT.

trust me

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

hehe, I havent even got the car yet and people are trying to sell me upgrades ;)

Unfortunatly upgrading isnt an option yet, as insurance is quite bad, £780 Fully Comp.

Dont really want to bump it up more just now.