ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Air Conditioning Fitted

I wish that I had this when I ordered my dynamique. Is it possble to get air con fitted now and would it be very expensive?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Not worth the time effort or money.

I think youre looking at thousands to get it fitted, unless you can take it off another dynamique??? No idea if its possible to transfer from one car to another?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

A/c will increase petrol consumption, and as an aftermarket purchase you spend a fortune, you wont get back what you paid for it, and you need to get it serviced every so often...

You wont get your moneys worth seriously for it, if youre that desperate for it, then buy a new (to you) car with it in...otherwise you could be opening up a whole can of worms.

Nope forget it as CocoPops said just the consel to adjust the aircon is £200 or something youd need to get a write of car to do it at any reasonable cost and even then it is likely to be better value to swop to a car with aircon.