ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting another 172 today :)

Ph1 Flamer
Snap!! Got mine a few weeks ago, they never seem as good as the first one you had thou, do they???!!

Here's mine....

Clio.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've not actually bothered to look lol. my old one had cheap tax as dvla had put the emissions of a 1.2 down on the logbook. i think its something like £205 a year i paid £120 before lol

Detailing done Properly by woots :D
DSC00010-3.jpg

Lol, you turned up 2 hours early, that wash took less than 5 minutes in the dark! Anyway enjoy, when its sorted let me know. As for the price I'll just say he got a bargain, best of luck to anyone trying to sell a car at the moment the markets been talked away by the media.

I wish I'd got round to tracking it if you ever want a tour guide round donny the offers there. With your plans for it you have to really.

I think the tax goes up to £210 for all pre march 01 cars and £260 for later ones next year. Its all on parkers anyway.

John

audi a6 3.0tdi
a guided tour would be great it'll be my first time on track as i wimped out with the other one.

I'm hoping to do my own project thread soon so i'll send a link to you so you can see i'm taking good care of it

hopefully we will speak soon

ZX6R B1H
yeah baby, the griffin was trying to keep up alllllllll the way home :p

Woot's, Even if chris wont take you up on the offer of a guided tour of donnington, I will sure as hell but up for that. Providing its a nice dry winters day :D chris will be dragged kicking and screaming which ever way :D