ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting door card off V6

Clio V6
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a solution to the door caard issued that im experiencing problems with, i have took the 4 bolts out at hte bottom, un clipped all the pop rivots, took one out the handle and unscrewed one out of the grab handle.

Still need to take more screws out perhaps??

Cannot see any anywhere!?

Thanks

- Dallan

Ph1 172 + Combo van
have you taken the trim bits up the side of the window and the piece hiding the mirror base? if they have them on a vee:eek:

Clio V6
ah bugger - lol, i undid the screws in the speaker to realise that where were no more so i put the speaker back haha

thanks a load guys!!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I had the problem with my windows liding forward recently, i didnt remove the door card i lowered the window slightly and pulled the window forward myself, that made the broken clip visable on the vertical window line about 3/4 way up. Clip and rivet cost me £2.71, fitted and pressed the rivet in with pliers and pushed the window back, it cliped back into the frame and has been fine since.

Part No's:

7703072272 Rivet Dr/Glass £0.75 + VAT
7700838242 Clip D/Glass Me £1.55 + VAT

Mine was the drivers door so the part no's may be different for a passenger door.

Hope this helps

Gav

Last edited:
  Clio V6
hmm....this post still exists, i have got the door card off althogh i can only see 2 bars with only 1 off-white holder - this would explain to me that one is missing although until i can see in daylight with the other door card, i cannot see if there should be two?????