ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting her ready for sale (ph1 172)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
So im 21 in just over a weeks time and im going to be buying a R32 soon as a decent one pops up, so the clio is going to be up for sale some time soon. So i decided to get her ready for winter and a possible soon to be sale. So it was clayed, polished and waxed after a wash and came out mint as per! So i took a few shots nothing fancy just some drive way ones.

2009-10-18160346.jpg

2009-10-18160400.jpg

2009-10-18160423.jpg

2009-10-18160439.jpg

2009-10-18160452.jpg

2009-10-18160557.jpg

2009-10-18160603.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
that looks great mate you will have no problem selling this

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
that looks great mate you will have no problem selling this
i hope so im going to ask for 2.9k its on 72k so it well under av millage and its fsh and has had alot of extras and money spent on it

Looks amazing as usual.

Mines going up for sale in the next week or so too.

cheers dan what you going for mate?

looks nice fella, should have an easy sale
fingers crossed

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
there are times i wish i had bought a ph1 rather than the cup look epic

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
well it will get slated now but its on apex, i cant see the issue with these springs handles well a drives great imo

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
NICE!!!

Just what i'll be looking for once the 197 is gone, waiting for V5 to come, private reg plates ftl :(

phase 1 172
looking good Jon, suppose your not interested in putting your old rims on and trading me those ;)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
lol nah they are staying im afraid rich! good selling point i think, make the car look alot nicer imo. hows your clio still going well?

phase 1 172
lol nah they are staying im afraid rich! good selling point i think, make the car look alot nicer imo. hows your clio still going well?

its not bad mate she's gettin a big service soon as she's hit 45k but your wheels are still lookin tip top. Agree that the 16's make a massive difference and i'm sure it wont take to sell fella ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that is really nice, i would genuanly buy that if i had the money (swap ;) )

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Z'omg. I love this. Is there only one ph1 silver? Looks a nice blue'y colour!

Only thing I'd change is get the front a little lower and maybe the back a little higher. Depending upon when you put this up for sale I could rip your arm off, job pending. (Interview tmrw)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Z'omg. I love this. Is there only one ph1 silver? Looks a nice blue'y colour!

Only thing I'd change is get the front a little lower and maybe the back a little higher. Depending upon when you put this up for sale I could rip your arm off, job pending. (Interview tmrw)

looking like around now to xmas time, depending on when i find a r32 i like, it looks strange hight as its on the curb at a funy angle back is slightly higher and front is slightly lower, and yer its 1 of 99 registered in iceburg silver, the titanium silver is the most common of the two

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
its not bad mate she's gettin a big service soon as she's hit 45k but your wheels are still lookin tip top. Agree that the 16's make a massive difference and i'm sure it wont take to sell fella ;)

still low millage then mate but i guess it did sit around for a year. get some pics up of it soon mate its a minter.

jon mate, we should get some more pics of our cars together before you sell!

yer mate ima try get to another meet before she goes, if not ill be about ina r32 and ill pop down to some meets, give ma a shout sometime soon have to get james and tom out aswell 4 of us in some pics would look emense, plus id like some proper pics of it before she goes

phase 1 172
yeah will do mate when she's had a major tlc plannin on getting it detailed. What year 32 u lookin at?